Choosing an upholstery franchise can provide a recession-proof career path that puts you in charge of your future and provides a legacy for your family.
Upholstery franchises offer a unique opportunity in the booming home services sector. Households are completing 728.3 million projects per year to improve, maintain, and fix their homes, reported Angi, an online home services provider. The home services market was valued at $105.55 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $219.07 billion by 2026, according to Verified Market Research.
The pandemic helped fuel the home services industry as people stayed home to flatten the curve and tackled home projects they had put on the back burner. With so much time on the home front, people are searching for new ways to make their homes comfortable and inviting. While canceled trips and fewer restaurant meals plumped up savings accounts for many Americans, people tightened their purse strings and looked for ways to economize during this difficult season.
Upholstery franchises have capitalized on this trend by offering homeowners a solution to revamp or fix existing furniture instead of buying costly replacements. Finding the right upholstery franchise requires careful research. It’s important to find a franchise that fits your budget and offers the profit potential your family needs. You will want to choose a franchise with ample training and support to help you along your business ownership journey.
Creative Colors International Inc., the nation’s leader in mobile leather and vinyl repair, can fix fading, seam slippage, stains, scratches, holes, burns, and tears in upholstery and leather, which saves customers up to 90 percent of replacement costs. If they cannot repair furniture, they provide upholstery service to get the job done. CCI is here to help you to determine the right upholstery franchise.
Here are five signs of a good investment.
- Attitude of Existing Franchisees. When you are conducting your due diligence, make sure to talk to existing franchisees about their experience with the company. Hearing about their experiences getting their franchise up and running and learning about how the company supports their efforts will give you a solid idea if the franchise is the right option for you. All CCI franchisees attend a three-week training at corporate headquarters, and a field representative will be with you for one week to provide assistance when you start your business. CCI’s corporate office also provides ongoing training, product research and development, and field visits to help support its franchise owners.
- Multiple Revenue Streams. Upholstery franchises can save customers money but having a business that offers multiple revenue streams will enable you to avoid times when the economy is uncertain and allow your business to flourish. CCI offers a B2C business as well as a B2B business. CCI has expertise across a wide variety of industries from automobiles, restaurant booths, commercial and private airlines to medical and dental facilities, furniture, and clothing. Franchisees can opt to focus on consumer services, or they can choose to focus on gaining customers in a wide variety of industries.
- Room to Grow. Getting started as a franchise owner has a learning curve. Many franchisees make the decision to start small and grow their business slowly over time. CCI’s franchisees invest in a territory, which allows them to expand as they generate sales.
- Product Innovation. The pandemic shined a spotlight on franchisors across the country. Seeing how a franchisor responds when times are difficult can ensure you make a wise investment. Following the pandemic outbreak last year, CCI added its own Sanitizer & Disinfectant to its lineup to allow franchisees another tool to bolster sales. CCI’s corporate office provides the best tools and new products to its franchisees.
- Approved National and Regional Vendor Accounts. Having an existing lineup of potential customers makes it easier to get your business off the ground. CCI has a lineup of approved national and regional vendor accounts for its franchise owners to generate sales. CCI also helps its franchise owners establish their client base when they launch to build revenue.
Learn more about getting started building a profitable upholstery business by visiting www.creativecolorsintl.com.