Our first goal is to create a pricing structure that works for your dealership!
Some examples are:
1. Our technician will thoroughly inspect your inventory and create an itemized list of the work that needs to be done. They will give you pricing based on the repairs that are needed. Carpet plastic will be installed at no charge in all the cars that are repaired.
2. You can purchase custom logo floor mats and install them, or you can have our technician install them.You can purchase the entire batch and warehouse them or we can purchase the entire batch and bill you as they are installed. All interior repairs will be billed as an additional charge.
3. You can purchase our carpet care protection program. We charge a fixed cost for every used car on the lot. Included in this fee is the following:
4. We can create a ‘per car repair’ pricing program. This means that we will charge a flat price per car for any repair work that is done. We will only charge for the work that you approve. We will work with you, as well as provide an assessment of your inventory, to determine what price will work. All cars that are repaired, will display the CCI Certified Interior Warranty Certificate.
5. We can create a certified ‘per car pricing’ program. This means that we will charge a ‘per car price’. This will be a lower price than option #4 because we are charging the same price on ALL of your used cars. This price will include carpet plastic, air freshener, all repairs that are needed on the interior and custom logo floor mats. All cars will display the CCI Certified Interior Warranty Certificate and come with a 2 year warranty.
6. We will work together with you and create a customized program that suits your needs at your dealership!
Jon has come to my house twice to fix tears caused by my dog. One in my leather car seat and the other on my micro suede couch. Both repairs look amazing and just like new. Jon was both friendly and professional and completed the work quickly!! I would certainly ...- Kelly .
If you are looking to get the vinyl or buttons fixed on your vehicle you must see Jon at creative colors. He just fixed my truck bed cover and it looks very good. He fixed the a/c buttons on one of my customers vehicle and you cant even tell ...- Donna Coker .
Jon came to my house to do the repairs on my vehicle seats. I can't believe the difference. They look like new seats. Prompt, pleasant and reasonably priced- Joe Buchanan .