Franchise Application Process & Steps to Ownership
Thank you for your interest in Creative Colors International. We look forward to working with you.
Welcome! Ready? Let's get started!
Our goal is to grant Creative Colors International franchises to candidates that possess the business know-how along with the ability and willingness to follow our system. We are very selective about who we choose to join the Creative Colors International team. We select only the best of the best. We then work with you to select a territory where you will operate your franchise.
We have developed a simple, step-by-step approach to managing our franchise application process. This means you will know exactly what stage you're in and what is expected from you and what you can expect from us. First, you will spend time with the Creative Colors International Franchise Development team so you can get to know our brand and we can get to know you at our Discovery Day. This meeting is your opportunity to learn about Creative Colors International. We want to address your questions up front, because this is where we determine your fit with our team.
We are pleased that you are considering joining our team. If you are interested in entering a niche market and teaming up with a strong brand with a great concept, please complete the Request for Consideration Form. Thanks for considering Creative Colors International!
Who is our ideal franchise?
- We are looking for owners who want to expand their territory
- Managerial Experience
- Hands on skills
- Self Starter
- High motivation
- Request for Consideration needs to be completed
- The Prospect will be required to research the market in their territory for current competition, the need for our services and territory boundaries
- The Prospect will also be required to contact at least 5 franchise owners
- Discovery Day visit
- Once approved, the prospect needs to provide franchise deposit for territory and van, create a business plan, schedule training dates and finalize Area of Primary Responsibility -- a Pre-Opening Checklist is provided to Prospect
- Franchise Agreement is usually signed on the first day of training, as well as payment of franchise fees
Why Choose Us?
Discover why this unique, mobile repair and restoration leather repair franchise business is the industry leader. The Creative Colors International vinyl and leather repair franchise has been designed for entrepreneurs who want to enjoy the rewards of their efforts.