If the furniture in your home or at your business is starting to show its age, Creative Colors International can come to you to make a leather furniture repair and restore it to like-new condition.
Leather furniture is prized for its durability, comfort, and appearance. Real leather furniture is a big investment and is designed to withstand the test of time. Even with proper care, everyday use can slowly degrade your leather furniture, making it appear dingy and worn. Anyone with children or pets knows accidents are bound to happen. It’s not uncommon for leather furniture to get ripped, stained, or scratched. Exposure to sunlight can also cause your leather furniture to fade and become discolored.
CCI has years of experience treating and repairing leather furniture. CCI’s technicians are often called in to take care of wine stains, pet scratches, and cigarette burns. Whether you’re dealing with tears, scratches, cuts, burns, stains, or fading, a CCI skilled technician can restore seams, replace parts, and restore the color in virtually any piece of furniture at your home or business.
Before calling one of our service technicians, it’s important to determine if your leather furniture is worth repairing. Restoring leather furniture can save you up to 90% of replacement costs, but it depends on the quality and age of your furniture. To get started, ask yourself a few important questions.
- What’s the value of your leather furniture? High-quality leather furniture is costly to replace. Even so, if your leather furniture is more than 15 years old, restoring it might not be your best bet. But remember, your furniture’s worth is not only monetary. A family heirloom or a piece of furniture with sentimental value is always an ideal candidate for restoration.
- What’s the quality of the leather? If you have high-quality leather furniture, restoration can save you money. But, if your furniture is made from subpar leather, such as bonded leather, it might be cost-effective to hit the furniture store for a newer model.
- How bad is the damage? Fixing cosmetic repairs is a no-brainer. If your furniture has small cracks or rips, a CCI technician has the tools in their mobile van to get it repaired on the spot. Fixing a structural issue, such as broken springs or bent frames, can be costly and will take more time. The best way to determine if your furniture can be repaired is to contact CCI to request a free quote to understand the leather furniture repair cost. CCI’s service technicians can come to your home or business to help you determine if it’s time to kick the furniture to the curb or if a repair will return it to prime condition.
- Will fixing my furniture disrupt my business? Business owners have more to consider when it comes to opting to restore furniture. Restoring your seating can save money, but it may not be worth it if you have to close up shop. CCI’s mobile technicians can come to your place of business when traffic is slow, or when your restaurant is closed, to avoid inconveniencing customers.
CCI operates and franchises at least 150+ mobile vans across the United States. Every CCI technician participates in an intensive, two-to-four-week training program to learn the skills they need to get the job done. CCI is an innovator and leader in using environmentally friendly, water-based products. The company’s quality-controlled manufacturing processes ensures that CCI’s products are clean, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and biodegradable.
Tips To Extend Life of Furniture
After your leather furniture is restored, CCI has some simple tips to help keep it in tip-top shape.
- Dust your leather furniture with a microfiber cloth on a weekly basis.
- Over time, leather furniture absorbs body oils and dirt, which can cause it to dry out. To prevent it from cracking, it’s important to wash your leather furniture once a month with a mild soap and warm water. Make sure not to saturate the sofa with water, and dry it thoroughly.
- To keep leather furniture looking like it just left the showroom floor, it’s a good idea to condition it every six months. CCI’s leather care service technicians can provide you with a leather cleaner and conditioner kit so you can protect your leather furniture on a routine basis without having to call us.
Request a Free Quote!
CCI is ready to come to your business or residence to restore and refresh your leather furniture. If you need to tackle a leather furniture repair, click here to contact CCI and request a free quote.