RECOMMIT TO YOU AND YOUR CAREER WITH CREATIVE COLORS INTERNATIONAL (CCI)
Some people are committed to so many things in their life that they can get overwhelmed and lose focus. Life happens. Things change. Sometimes it is easy to forget what your original goals were when you made the commitment in the first place.
May was National Recommitment Month, but every day is a great time to recommit to you and your future. In celebration of that concept, Creative Colors International wants to reestablish our commitment to our Certified Service Technicians. We promise to make sure businesses across the country know about our cost-saving process and continue to grow our national commercial accounts. We’ll continue to develop the most advanced and precise technology and techniques in the industry and to make sure you have the most up-to-date training to use those tools.
So how do you recommit to your future as a CCI Certified Service Technician? It’s easier to do than you might think. Here are five ways you can recommit to your future and your dreams of self-sufficiency.
- Work for yourself, but NOT by yourself. Remember that as a CCI Certified Service Technician, you’ll be in charge of when and where you work. You’ll create your own work schedule for servicing customers. Want to take next week off to go on a trip with your family? If you can make it happen, it will happen! You won’t have anyone breathing down your neck all the time, BUT you will have someone by your side. Our Slack collaboration hub means someone is always there to answer your questions. Even our president and CEO are all in!
- You have unlimited earning potential. It’s an incredible career with tremendous income opportunity — what’s not to like? You are only limited by what you are willing to work. And remember, you don’t need to have any prior experience. All you need to bring to the table is an eagerness to learn and self-motivation.
- We’re family focused, so you can be, too. We believe in family and we want that feeling to trickle down to every level of our business. We consider all CCI franchisees and employees a part of the family. Building relationships is an important part of our dynamic — and that includes our customers, too.
- Technician today; Owner tomorrow. As a CCI technician, you’re in a sort of “try before you buy” position. You’ll understand the ins and outs of the business so you’ll come from a much more informed background should you decide one day that you want to become a franchise owner!
- Skilled trades are in demand! There has never been a better time than now to start a new career with Creative Colors International. You might think you need a business background or even automotive repair experience. Both are certainly helpful, but not required. We fully train each of our Certified Service Technicians in every aspect of our repair and restoration business… and the demand for our services is growing every day.
At Creative Colors International, we know that sometimes all you need to succeed is the right opportunity. We hope we have created that opportunity for our technicians. We hope you have found a home where you can create the right balance between work and your family. We’re (re)committed to helping you succeed every day of every year…not just during National Recommitment Month.
And if you truly are looking for a little more freedom and you’re eager, energetic, and self-motivated, then a career opportunity with CCI might be for you.